Founded in 2002, EbiCo Group LLC, dba Rize Solutions is certified as a Minority Business Enterprise and Disadvantage Business Enterprise. We take pride in providing exceptional Site Development, Business Consulting, and Security Solution services to our clients, and always deliver solutions on time and within budget.
• MBE- Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
• DBE- Florida Department of Transportation (UCP)
• DBE- Tampa International Airport
• DBE- Wyoming Department of Transportation
• MBE- State of Florida, Department of Management Services
• MBE- State of Wisconsin, Department of Administration
• MBE- California Public Utilities Commission
• MBE/DBE- Pennsylvania Department of General Services
• HUB- State of North Carolina
• MBE- City of Charleston, SC
• MBE- New York State
• North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
• 237130 - Communication Tower Construction
• 541618 - Telecom Management Consulting Services
• 561312 - Executive Search Services
• 561320 - Temporary Staffing Services
• Standard Industrial Classification (SIC)
• 1623 - Radio Transmitting Tower Construction
• 7361 - Employment Agencies
• 8748 - Business Consulting Services
Jeff Ebihara is the president and founder of EbiCo Group LLC, dba Rize Solutions.
Ebihara has extensive experience in sales, marketing, network development and public policy, primarily in the telecommunications and energy industries. He has served in executive leadership capacities for such firms as, BellSouth Mobility, AT&T, American Tower Corp and Network Building + Consulting.
Ebihara also served as an officer at start-up Consert, a consumer-engaged, distributed energy management solution eventually sold to Toshiba.